Monday, January 22, 2007
Pam UFO list
1. my sons train blanket made out of light baby blue cashmere. I have 5 of the 12 blocks completed and working on the 6th block.-NOW HAVE 6 BLOCKS DONE
2. my very first sock. I only have about 3 1/5 inches of the leg done. I think the k2p2 thing is really boring so I might try it with a pattern that is more intersting. we'll see.- this is going to the pond.... The frog pond!
3. my mystery shawl KAL. DONE I'LL POST PICTURES WHEN I GET IT BLOCKED. It's smaller than I thought it would be but Trinity has taken a liking to it so it will be for her. STILL NEED TO BLOCK AS OF 4/4/07
4. a light greeen cashmere lace scarf for my sister in law that is a little over half done.
5. TUBE SOCKS FOR MY SON, I HOPE TO GET THOSE DONE THIS WEEK-----DONE, BUT THEY DON'T FIT MY SON, THEY FIT MY TWO YEAR OLD TRINTIY. IF YOU LOOK BEHIND ME ON THE FRIDG. SHE'S THE ONE STICKING HER TONGUE OUT. SHE'S SUCH A LITTLE STINKER.!!!!!!!!!---Tube socks done.
6. blue/purple socks for Autumn started--first one done and second started 2/14/07. FINISHED 3/8/07 and she even wore them to school today:))
7. angora scarf about 7 inches done
8. Long fitted cardigan from Knit it magazine Fall 2006. Have about 5inches of back piece done. Knitting it in a wine colored 100% alpaca AS OF 4/4/07 FINISHED BACK PIECE TODAY AND STARTED LEFT SIDE PIECE.
9. New mystery shawl in handspun 50 silk 50 wool. have clues 1 and 2 done.- done and blocked
10 supersock triangle shaws charts one and two done 6/7/07
11. cream alpaca fan and feather stole started
12. dress for my friends daughter Maya adapted from a swing top pattern started 6/4/07
13. 2 baby lace hats out of merino wool started 5/20/07
Pam in Iowa