Monday, January 22, 2007

Pam UFO list




1. my sons train blanket made out of light baby blue cashmere. I have 5 of the 12 blocks completed and working on the 6th block.-NOW HAVE 6 BLOCKS DONE
2. my very first sock. I only have about 3 1/5 inches of the leg done. I think the k2p2 thing is really boring so I might try it with a pattern that is more intersting. we'll see.- this is going to the pond.... The frog pond!
3. my mystery shawl KAL. DONE I'LL POST PICTURES WHEN I GET IT BLOCKED. It's smaller than I thought it would be but Trinity has taken a liking to it so it will be for her. STILL NEED TO BLOCK AS OF 4/4/07
4. a light greeen cashmere lace scarf for my sister in law that is a little over half done.

5. TUBE SOCKS FOR MY SON, I HOPE TO GET THOSE DONE THIS WEEK-----DONE, BUT THEY DON'T FIT MY SON, THEY FIT MY TWO YEAR OLD TRINTIY. IF YOU LOOK BEHIND ME ON THE FRIDG. SHE'S THE ONE STICKING HER TONGUE OUT. SHE'S SUCH A LITTLE STINKER.!!!!!!!!!---Tube socks done.

6. blue/purple socks for Autumn started--first one done and second started 2/14/07. FINISHED 3/8/07 and she even wore them to school today:))

7. angora scarf about 7 inches done
8. Long fitted cardigan from Knit it magazine Fall 2006. Have about 5inches of back piece done. Knitting it in a wine colored 100% alpaca AS OF 4/4/07 FINISHED BACK PIECE TODAY AND STARTED LEFT SIDE PIECE.
9. New mystery shawl in handspun 50 silk 50 wool. have clues 1 and 2 done.- done and blocked
10 supersock triangle shaws charts one and two done 6/7/07

11. cream alpaca fan and feather stole started
12. dress for my friends daughter Maya adapted from a swing top pattern started 6/4/07
13. 2 baby lace hats out of merino wool started 5/20/07


Pam in Iowa

6 comments:

Leah said...

Hi Pam ~ your list sounds totally do-able and can't wait to see how it all goes :)

Elysbeth said...

I see a trend here...light, lovely, and lacey. Are you accepting adoptions to your gift list?

Pam said...

Elizabeth, We'll see.!!!!!

Leah said...

Awww...look how adorable you are :) Great pics Pam and you're doing a lovely job posting!

Elysbeth said...

I see progress has been made, up to clue three.

The kids are adorable. Love the fridge pictures.

Leah said...

Yay Pam on finising the tube socks and how cool that they still fit someone in your family :)