I figure it was time to post my list. I have a really bad case of Start-itis! Digging through all the bags and baskets I found:
1. FLAK sweater. This only has about 5-6 inches left on the body. I started this as part of a KAL last year.
2. Cabled cardigan. Peace Fleece. About half the body is done
3. Manos cardigan. Back and left front done. I'm really strugging with this one because I hate to seam!
4. Black Raspberry sweater. Bartlett yarn. My own design based on E. Zimmerman's formula. The body of this is done
5. Lacy Prairie Shawl. Grey handspun. About half done
6. Scarves. I came up with 4 different ones.
7. Single socks scattered in bags in the car and by my knitting chair. I have finished a pair of socks for youngest DS(who has men's size 12 feet!) and my 2 year old nephew in the last month.
I have also crossed a felted bag and a bowl made out of the leftovers and 2 dishcloths since the start of the year. I'm hoping this list will help keep me on track to finish a couple of sweaters before I start another one!
Lisa in Maine