Read about Leah doing this on Spindlers and thought it might provide a kick in the but when I read about everyone else finishing their projects.
The projects I have to do are:
1. Scarf for DH (this might be kind of hard since I accidently left it at my parent's house at Christmas) - finished (doing happy dance)
2. Vest out of my first handspun
3. Sweater out of some berry colored wool that is still being spun - yarn spun, designing sweater
4. Spindle spun sampler socks
5. Woven tote bags that I started to measure the warp for.
6. Lace stole from Melanie's first stole along (Leda's Dream from pinklemontwist).
7. Felted tote bag I started in February.
I know I have more, but I can't think of them currently.